20th Anniversary Queen Bee on 17” Spring Ring Two Tone
14k Gold Spring Ring Closure measures 3/4" diameter
Rhodium Large Link Chain measures 17" in length and 1/4" width
Bee Pendant Measures approx. 1 1/4"
Made with rhodium and gold. Guaranteed for life.
Celebrating 20 years of John Medeiros Jewelry Collections
"After coming to America at the age of nine, John Medeiros began his storied career in the jewelry district of Providence, RI, at 12, working on production lines after school. In 1985, he established Tahoe Jewelry, providing the jewelry industry and prominent designers like Gucci with intricate polishing and stone setting services. Influenced by the skilled and talented artisans of the Renaissance and a vision to produce the highest quality, affordable jewelry, he would sketch and conceptualize ideas at night. The vision became a reality with the launch of The John Medeiros Jewelry Collection in 2000. Today, The Collection is one of the few jewelry lines still produced from concept to completion in Rhode Island."
- All of our cuff bracelets are made with memory wire which allows its wearer to adjust its size and not jeopardize the integrity of the bracelet.
- Cuff bracelets labeled "Large" "Medium" "Small" or "Petite" refer to the thickness of the twisted wire used to make the cuff. Bracelets that are "Small" or "Petite" offer an easier bend than bracelets labeled "Large" but all bracelets can be adjusted.
- Bracelets without size listed are the standard size of 7" unless otherwise noted.
- Some bracelets can be extended with a special extender that can be provided by our Customer Care team. Please contact Customer Care at +1 (800) 491-2944
- We offer a variety of Necklaces in many styles, lengths, and thicknesses. Necklaces not noted to be a different length can be assumed to be a standard length of 16". All of our pendant necklaces are on an adjustable 16"-18" chain unless otherwise noted.
- Some necklaces can be extended with a special extender that can be provided by our Customer Care team. Please contact Customer Care at +1 (800) 491-2944