Jewelry Care and Repairs
Jewelry Care Instructions
- Wipe clean using only a soft dry cotton cloth to remove all oils and abrasives after wear. Do not use any chemicals or polishing cloth as this will affect your warranty.
- Avoid perfumes, salt and chlorinated water.
- Remove before bathing. Avoid any surface water contacting your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry in the John Medeiros pouch or free of contact with other items.
Quality Assurance Program
John Medeiros Jewelry is not only beautiful, but durable. Each piece goes through a twenty step process during production. We take the weight, mass and shrinkage during casting into consideration to deliver the highest quality product to our collectors. Our Quality Assurance Program is our pledge to deliver lifelong products when handled properly.
Consumer owned merchandise that malfunctions or loses its original appearance due exclusively to manufacturing defects, such as lost stones or defective closures, will be repaired at Tahoe Jewelry's expense.
Lost earrings or other items and/or other circumstances such as normal wear and tear are not determined to be a manufacturing defect and are not eligible.
Step by Step Repairs:
All products must be registered at www.johnmedeiros.com/pages/register to expedite your warranty claims.
JohnMedeiros.com Online Purchases:
If you purchased your jewelry from our official website, please call our Customer Care Team at (800) 491-2944.
John Medeiros Jewelry Purchases made at a Retail Store:
1. Items must be brought into their local John Medeiros Authorized Retailer who may be able to determine if QAP coverage applies or, obtain authorization to return to the company for inspection. Please note this applies to registered jewelry only. Please contact CustomerCare@johnmedeiros.com or 1-800-491-2944
. You may leave a message if no one is available to answer your call and will get back to you within 1-2 business days. We will need the following information to expedite your request:
• Item Number
• Explanation of the problem with the item returning
• Retail Store name, Contact person, phone number
2. Following an approved Return Authorization RA# you will be asked to send your John Medeiros piece(s) to our manufacturing headquarters. When received, the piece(s) will go through an evaluation process by our knowledgeable staff in the Repairs Department. Please keep in mind all unauthorized RA’s will be sent back to sender; this policy is to avoid confusion and merchandise being lost during this process. This policy is to better service you and our consumer to ensure proper procedures are taken place. Please do not replace the merchandise for your customer with another item in stock. John Medeiros will not give a credit but we are happy to repair the item.
Please Address Label:
Tahoe Jewelry Inc.
20 J. Medeiros Way
East Providence, RI 02914